Saturday, July 13, 2024

Internal Review


My job has a review form that is sent after a guest receives a massage.  I remember the client that wrote this splendid review.  She wanted to try cupping and when I initially applied the first cup, it was too much for her.  I readjusted the cup, immediately.

The cups I use are silicone, and can easily be manipulated by squeezing the air out.  Once the cups were applied, they could be glided over the skin to reduce the pain felt by adhesions in the fascia.  The massaging movement also works the upper layer of muscular tissue and can feel great.

I have my own set of silicone cups at home and have used them on myself, as well as my family members.  The first set of cups I ever used were glass and came with a gun that sucked the air out of the cup in order for it to stick.  Those can be incredibly intense.  So, silicone cups are a great way to be I produced to cupping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rest In Peace Jamie Lopez - Babydoll Beauty Couture

Photo of Jamie via her personal Facebook profile Years ago, about a decade ago, I was introduced online to a young lady named Jamie Lopez.  ...